May 9, 2008

Noxious

Thanks Bernadette !

http://naikou.deviantart.com/gallery/

Bernadette added: Somethin', literally, abstract. I don't know what it is, it just is. It all began with an eye and I just went with the flow.
I bought some tortillions (rolled paper for blendin' pencil), and heavy weight smooth (very smooth) paper--and I just had to try it out. Damn, I love it!! :D This took me the weekend to do--on and off though.
I used painter to brighten it some--pencil can be dull, ya know.

3 comments:

Marf said...

It looks a lot like a beholder from D&D, actually. Perhaps half-beholder half-dragon...

Lydia said...

Great doodle! Interesting stuff here--I'll have to swing by more often!

Monique said...

Marf - You've mentioned D&D a few times in reference to her art... I need to do some searches I guess, sounds like interesting stuff....

Lydia - I hope you do...