August 29, 2008

Women Will All Become Monsters

Sarah
Sarah added: The title is based off of the song One Day Women Will All Become Monsters by Chiodos. This may sound weird but 90% of women annoy me, which is weird because I'm female. I personally believe it is because the superficial fake "layer" women put on when they don't know people (men do it too but it comes off differently) is one of passiveness, vanity and stupidity.

Usually when I get to know people, I like them and understand them more as human beings but some people are so unaware of everything that I can't stand them. I'm not going to pretend I like everyone but I don't hate anyone (you have to work at hating someone).
I know that might not be entirely relevant but that's just something I've been mulling about in my head as of late.

No comments: